Thursday, June 21, 2012

why bad things happen

Tonight Yura was in the kitchen asking for his nightly bowl of cereal.  We were talking and I asked him about his siblings?  How many do you have?  One brother.  How old is he?  16?  Is he still in school.  No.  He is in jail.  I was not expecting that.  I didn't know what to say.  He started to tear up.  I told him Roman brother had also been in jail and that I was sorry.  He quickly changed the subject.  We had just talked during "sabrainya" about why bad things happen.  That God is good and He loves us but when sin entered the world, bad things began to happen and they still happen to us.  I prayed for them that God would bring comfort to them when bad things happen.  But I don't want bad things to happen to them anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment