Saturday, June 2, 2012

Thankful

God has brought so many people into my world through our preparations for hosting.  So many godly, loving, hard-working, awesome people.  The boundaries of my world have expanded!  Its amazing to see God doing it all.  I am going to make a confession.  Having already adopted 4 times and living amongst many other adoptive families; having experienced the struggles, the frustrations, but also the victories that come through ministry to the fatherless, I am inclined to go through the motions at times.  I care for the fatherless because the word of God demands it and sometimes it tires me out rather than excite me.  But what a joy it has been to have people come alongside me whose flame still burns bright; who are passionate about ministry to the fatherless and who encourage and exhort me by their attitude.   I am so thankful that God has seen fit to send His children from near and far to provide for these 10 precious Ukrainian children in unimaginable ways.  I am so excited that they will soon be here and that they will be welcomed by a bus load of people who, like me, have been counting down the days.  I can truly say to God be the glory for all that He has done in orchestrating this ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment