Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Thanksgiving

Sometimes I hesitate to say thank you online because I am afraid I will leave someone out.  But today I am making a go at saying thanks to some people who have been indispensable the last 2 weeks; if I leave someone out, forgive me.  I am sure I will remember it in the middle of the night and not be able to sleep until I add you.

Terri Garver and her husband Andy have been able to raise funds for airline tickets as well as get us sponsors to all sorts of events.  Plus, Terri is willing to be my friend even though I boss her around.  At least she lets me think that I do that; I am not so sure.

Staci Hennesy has been managing the kitchen like a pro.  I had no idea beforehand she was going to be able to help us.  I don't know what I thought I was going to do without her.

Last night as I watched Rebekah Mote massage Vita's feet (Vita is the guardian), I was like "Thank you, God, for this servant's heart."  From massages to cleaning up the kitchen to bringing in fruit, she is a true blessing.

The first morning the kids were here, Michele Isbell drove 2 hours from Auburn to bring them borsch and then immediately drove 2 hours back because she had a prior commitment.  She has done that several times; once to loan me her 12- passenger van.

Micki Ray has been remodeling her kitchen for 8 months I think.  She signed up for multiple meals the first few days the kids were here, even before she had an oven installed.  We ate for at least a week because of her.

Marilyn Speakman.  Well, I have to stop now because I have to go shoo wet kids out of the house; but lets just say I am thankful for everyone who has given, who has visited, who has prayed.  I will tell yall about Marilyn at a later date.  


No comments:

Post a Comment