Tuesday, May 15, 2012

God makes my job easy

On Mother's Day I got an email from someone I had never met before.  She said she and 5 of her friends were coming to our informational meeting because the Lord had been burdening each of them about the orphan crisis.  They were looking for ways to show love to orphans.  This is what I pray for daily, that God would bring to us those that he has already called.  It is not my desire, nor do I believe it is my calling, to beg and cajole anyone to help us care for these children.  I have always felt that  I just needed to get the word out and then trust God to bring whomever He chooses.  It was such a joy tonight to meet these ladies and hear about what God was doing in their hearts and lives.  It was also a blessing to meet with other women who obviously have servants' hearts; who want to be, not only a blessing to the children, but to me.  I have a dear friend in the middle of a major kitchen renovation but she does not give even a second thought to signing up for meals.  I am so thankful for the Lord's provision.  He definitely makes my job easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment